In today’s hyper-competitive and fragmented legal marketplace, there is no easy road to growth and creating a strong internal business development function has become an absolute priority for law firms that are confronted with increased competitive forces in a rapidly changing industry.
In this white paper, we want to offer law firm leaders practical tips on how they can acquire, retain and expand client relationships, and which strategies they can deploy to boost their revenue growth.
In this guide we will cover:
1. What is the Nexl Client Revenue Flywheel?
2. How can your firm use it to accelerate client revenue?
3. How to run client retention program, like Strategic Account Management.
4. How to run client expansion programs, like Account-Based Marketing?
5. How to generate new clients, using business-development enablement.