Imagine a world where you could start your business development efforts by engaging directly with your best-fit, highest-value clients and prospects. There is no wasted time working to market and offer legal services to unqualified leads who aren’t the right fit for your law firm. In other words, you could move straight into the phases of engaging your target clients.
That’s what I would call efficiency.
With Account-Based Marketing (ABM), all of this becomes possible. The process allows you to align your marketing and business development team and lawyers to develop stronger relationships, promote long-term business growth and boost revenue.
In this guide we will cover:
1. What is Account-Based Marketing (ABM)?
2. Why is ABM the best strategy for law firms?
3. Common problems that ABM can solve.
4. What are the key benefits for law firms using ABM?
5. Planning, implementing and optimizing your ABM initiative.
6. Using Nexl’s Revenue Growth Platform for Account-Based Marketing.
7. Forge strong relationships with the targets’ decision-makers.